Saturday 7 December 2013

Blog 3 - 3 books you need to read

My top 3 books that i have read and would recommend are...

3) Wuthering Heights - i had to study and analyse this book for A-level English. It took a while to get into the story line but when you read a couple of chapters it turns into such a heartbreaking love story. its a very sad, moving read.

2) A child called it - this book is meant to be based on a true story about a boy growing up who was severely bullied by his mother. I read this book twice as i loved it so much and i cried both times. It is extremely sad and made me realize i was to have the family and upbringing i had. 

1) Noughts and Crosses - My favorite book that i have read is Noughts and Crosses. This book is based on a love story where two people cannot be together due to society, race and their families. I read this book on my plane journey home from Australia and the week after went out and bought the sequel..knife edge. 

No comments:

Post a Comment